Thursday, December 21, 2006

Painful day... having tooth ache for 3 consecutive days,due to my wisdom tooth,
wanted 2 try ignoring bt failed..
Went 2 c e dentist, he said e tooth ws slanted n e best remedy s 2 do an extraction.,
No pain at first due to e numbness bt after i woke up fr my nap oh my it ws reali horrible..
I'm a fd lover n i ws told nt to eat solids for 3 goddamn days...
How am I gona survive??tis seems worst than sum survivor series..
Mum ws scheduled to go bk 2 wk 2dy.,Bt she ws so swt she extended her leave.
Juz to lk after her lil toothless kid.. hahaha..
My shopping trip wif kas kas also cancelled..damn I miss u.
i think its cuming to a mth eva since v hd a gdtime 2gether..argh.
I wana go 4 training 2mrw bt dad advices me nt 2 as i am stil under painkillers..
N nd 2 catch up wif manz asap..hopefully b4 sch reopens so far i hv bn such a slacker
to cancel al e meetings... sorry..
thanx mich n mike 4 ur so called hm visit.
I fl even more like a pt after seeing those herbal stuffs u bought...Argh..!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey wheres ur latest post? hurry post abt le..so boring reading the old ones.. hurry hurry..faster faster..dun be lazy..