Thursday, December 07, 2006

finally

Finally another perfect date with him than e first one i had...Expressed a few views abt self to each other...My head swirls just thinking abt it all.but sometimes in e course of dating a couple of things juz get ur mind wandering..Some pple juz leave those footprints so deep tat's so hard 2 erase... Tis Guy managed 2 grab my heart.,sending chills 2 my spine..& get me 2 njoy his company so much so tat i neva wanted 2 part..his presence was more than enuff 2 mk my day...I m juz romantic when dealing wif matters of e heart....Being in bad relationships has nt changed my perception abt man..if u start judging al e men e same way then one cn forget abt starting anythin off.....Tis is 1 of e man i dated so far s worth expressing my love..I stil wonder y was I so attracted 2 tis guy.??. bt e feelings had nt stopped eva since it flourished.. Wil i b able 2 get out of it ??? I duno.!!Gurls r generally very emotional..they wan reassurance fr a guy b4 they start off with smethin nice n swt called Relationship...Yes in my case e topic came abt 2... & wat he told me nearly killed my inner soul...I dun wan2 jump & encounter an unpleasant ending..I dn wana sail another sinking ship anymore....bt his reasons wer very genuine..I dn belief in scarcity neither do i wana man-bash.. both r gonna have negative impact on me...I view obstacles as challenges be it of any kind...Nw wat i hv embarked on is yet another risky task bt i wana take up e challenge & c wat lies beneath..Dating is not abt finding a life partner Its abt finding a soulmate...It’s about DISCOVERING more about yourself thru relationship wif others. It’s about BRINGING OUT THE BEST in urself & others thru exercising that most beautiful of all human muscles: the heart. The more u love, the more u succeed...Getting the guy who makes your best TEAMMATE in e harsh obstacle course of life.But 2 get a great teammate, you’ve got to be a good team player. And 2 b a gd team player, you’ve gt 2 learn hw 2 work WITH him …nt agst him,& nt 4 him....Hope 2 create a lasting Love wif this special soul who entered my life...You use 2 ask me y i love to smile to myself,,would u believe it if i said e reason was YOU..?. my heARt feeLs beinG Loved agaiN,....

No comments: