Friday, December 08, 2006

ARgh.!!!!

ok enuff of al my love stories lets do something new today,,,
I duno y my temper was so terrible 2day feeling so lethargic n frustrated..
I tink it al started up wif me missing my bio lec after switching off my alarm when it rang @ 7am..I hv bn grumpy, gloomy, argh i duno what best describe e way i felt..
I spend abt 10 over bucks on juz buying chocolates.. 2day ws my chocolate indulgence day,,din reali care much abt calories.. haha
Ate a couple of varieties. Post chocolates i felt abit better,, wait let me think mb a lil bit..
I am so glad e lecturers called off a no. of lects next wk.. tat brought a wide smile on my sloppy face..All i wana do nw is 2 go do sum pampering 2 my overgrown toe nails or my dull face...., or juz cuddle myself to slp., or mb continue wif my chocs bar until i get sick over em'... till v meet again.. ' yawns'
bye bye folks..

No comments: