Monday, December 18, 2006

Frightened?? Anxious??SCARED???

oh well..
Juz had a Long chat with kas kas,.. Gosh I miss you..had 2 catch up wif wats e latest update at werk bla bla bla...
Somehow our topics jumped n it was exactly 12 midnight, e clock ticked.. hey wait am I trying to impersonate russell lee or sum crapster.. nah.. this is reali freaky...Listen!!!
Kas started sharing wit me stories abt pple being possessed n stuffs.. n she shared a freaky experience abt her fren having a very scary encounter.. she knew i wud b terrified bt silly gurl kept rattling away... she mentioned a 3 syllabus name of someone n things got even spooky.. I went hunting for my lockets n holding it close to my heart, kept reminding myself not to get scared...As she was very enthusiatically telling e story my feet started turning cold 4 no apparent reason,i heard squeaking noises coming fr my living rm,My imagination running wild & i knew tat i wun hv any1 to kp me company until i doze off as my sis is @ wk 2nite......I gt too engrossed & Finally I snapped 'Hey STOP" you r freaking me out..!!!!.. Lucky me I did that or else i can totally 4get e idea of sleeping today....
Still feeling anxious & frightened,.. I juz hope tat i dun hv any bad dreams 2nite..
Kas Kas I am reali gonna kill u for tis .... reali reali badly.. gurl u gonna get it... argh..!!

No comments: