Monday, January 01, 2007

hey happy New YeaR..!
spend the first day of my new yr slping thru.. went to c godpa.. Surprise no nagging.. haha
my mum cooked horrible food today.. vegetable soup wif steam fish..healthy food month.. arrr..
ok.. lemme tell ya hw i spend e end of 2006..
Me n 'k' were like cracking our heads tinking wher to go.. n then i decided hooters at clark quay..
my new yr ws actually planned wif 'sum1'.. bt he hd too many stuffs to look into so I hd 2 let him go..so where was i oh yea hooters.. we went ther.. ambience ws gd..,great peeps..loads of fun.
hmm.. Post meal we went to party nt even on our list actually.. bt hey once in awhile its ok..
'k' actually had sum misunderstanding with her by guy, n e fault ws nt even hers,.. its a love affair i din wanted to get myself involved too much.. if u jumped into it u goto face it..tats wat i alwaes told her.. bt seeing her dwn din lk any better,, so trying to cheer her up..boost her energy level ,appearing a lil 2 clowny,wel smetimes u gt 2 b flexible..
ok i mng to..hehe.. we did mng to countdown nt waiting in any queue .. glad tat 'k' enjoyed herself she juz came to me n hugged me so tite... wishing me happy new yr.. tears of happiness in her eyes.. I juz hd so much fun wif her.. smething to rem til my downfall...Love u loads gurlie...

No comments: