Wednesday, May 02, 2007











1/5/07 Holiday= shopping,Dating,ice creams,movies!!!!
Ph r my fav..and this 1st may I actually did a couple of exciting things with my frens and loved ones..
e night b4 I went to my bestie's hse slacked at her pl till morning 6am thereafter went for a very late supper wif mr lib @ jk..we wer dead hungry bt when v hd e dishes infront of us v wer like so lazy to eat ..it started raining very heavily n i went hm to rest..e next day I ws scheduled to mt my frens up at vivo at 5 .. n Guez wat?? I ws late again,wk up at 4pm.. only reached ther at 6pm..lucky thing they werent mad..this ws like our 2nd or 3rd outing 2gether I din expect it to b this fun.,gossips, clothes,werk,sch..,chatted n chatted n v stil hd alot mre to talk.. bt due to e time constraint we hd to disperse 'sighs'... it ws indeed very memorable outing 4 me as tis ws my 1st trip to vivo..seeing e shops ther e sale $$$..I plan to do my own treasure hunt sn... haha..Lib wanted to watch spidy3 bt when i met him at e destination al e tkts wer sold..eng wah muz hv earned millions tat very nite.. islandwide tkts wer selling fast n sg porean u kn e 'kiasu' wer buying em in bulks..oh man tis peeps juz so sick..argh!! Then we went over to cineleisure 2hrs b4 e showtime no tkts as wel..sians.Pple streaming in fr every corners.Final take ws @ cathay picturehouse..Praise e lord we grabbed two tkts,thou it ws a late nite show, we din wana miss it.Mr Lib suggested we hv ice creams so we went up to ben & Jerry's,Indulging in sinful calories yet again..yummy..I didn't expect spiderman to b this gd.e graphics, e storyline simply fabulous.. tobey maguire ws a hotty.."ahem'..sad thing tat he hs a kid.u kn shit happens at times., oh yea btw My mum's bd 1 day after labour day got her a ring, and a fresh durian cake..durians r my best frens 2.Tat ws my sin No.2,
I am waiting e arrival of a couple of movies: pirates,28weeks,etc.
With e countless assignments in sch n long hrs I smetimes wonder ow m i gona squeeze e time 4 movies..Tis yr hd bn very bz n too many suprises to handle,frens getting use to e dating world, nvr expect tat person cud also love some1 hee..cool isnt it?. P act called me up e other day n told me tat I md a diff in hs life hopefully its a (+) impact..k's bf n me hv sort tings out, he gt abig time ego prob, n finally tings r resolved..I m getting abit slpy here, nd to get up to follow sam to ttsh, exploration process starts 2mrw.. vivo here I come...ZzzzZZzz

1 comment:

GrumpyQueen said...

~blows dust off~