Sunday, March 18, 2007

Exams over, attachments over, results out( satisfactory),.Lib went into a new job,nil communication btn dad n me..sighs' k n her bf having probs..Shit happens.. MEN!!! so many updates to write over a short period of time..20 yr old Bi*ch gt onto my nerves on e 24th..
..Cnt expect me to smile at u e next time i see ur disgusting,sloppy face again..The daily guide to controlling one's emotions doesn't apply to me when I c bi*ches lyk her..Temper going haywire 4 e past few weeks..cant blame it on pms or anything its juz me!!!!
No one ever understood me Like hw my mum does not even my dad,.. he has his ways and i hv mine cant be agreeing to watever he says..He realises his mistakes and making attempts to strike up conversations bt I aint prepared to hv 1.. I still love him alot.
Sch vacations r here again.I am cracking my head thinking of what to do..probably be catching up with my pals..its been quite some time since I spend time with k..she s goin thru tough times gotta b there for her.Wanted to gv her a surprise today bt laziness in evolution..
KKh posting fun enjoyed e posting, saw a fetus got a lil depressed..due to social issues he had to be gone.....
IMh, dislikes e posting noisy, stuffy, arrrggh... all these added up to grumpiness ++++
The two things that kept me going ws my family and LIB..
Lib: A guy worth giving ur heart to.
pampers me +++
Listens attentively
Includes me In all his future planning( Love that)
Mistakes done and corrected doesnt repeat it again.
Loves me for who I am.
In short A guY worth Spending Ur precious time And energy on...!!!Love you..!!! where were you??? ...I waited 4 sum1 like u to shelther me fr disaster.. thank god I ws nt late....

1 comment:

GrumpyQueen said...

I hated my gyn posting, such unfriendly staff. The only thing I felt was good was that I saw an aborted foetus. Loved my imh.